Careers with Us
A REWARDING CAREERWe offer fulfilling and dynamic careers for individuals with strong interpersonal skills and good business savvy.
THE RIGHT BROKERAGESelecting the right brokerage is a critical decision that can make a big difference in how successful you are in your chosen real estate career.Our brokerage is committed to help you excel at your profession and achieve the results you desire.
THE RIGHT FRANCHISEWe are proud to be aligned with Royal LePage, a 100% Canadian Real Estate Frnachise network.Royal LePage assists their Sales Representatives in every way possible in becoming successful, including generating the business for them.As a company, Royal LePage believes that while competition is healthy, cooperation is profitable.That's why Royal LePage offers you:
- The power to access prospective buyers and sellers through our National Relocation Service
- Canada's Largest Relocation Company with offices coast-to-coast handling over 80% of the relocation business presently transacted in Canada today.
- An international residential referral network further augmented by our strategic exclusive U.S. alliance with Leading RE, North America's largest, single source referral network, providing unmatched relocation services.
- Affiliations with brokerage and relocation companies worldwide. A comprehensive residential referral web site database and hard copy directory, listing every Royal LePage office and sales representative across the country. www.leadingre.com
We offer fulfilling and dynamic careers for individuals with strong interpersonal skills and good business savvy.
A career in real estate can be a very rewarding profession. You will have the opportunity to
- meet people from all walks of life
- have flexible hours
- be your own boss
- make a difference in people's lives by protecting their families and their assets
Thank you for your interest in our brokerage.
Why I joined RLP Coast Capital Realty
Saira Waters - Oak Bay Office
Since I joined Royal LePage I’ve consistently been blown away by the amount of support and encouragement I’ve received from my managers, mentors and peers. The new agent training was critical in getting my business started and it continues to be a great resource. I enjoy coming into the office because my colleagues are professional, helpful and fun. There’s always someone around to bounce ideas off of or to answer questions.